HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
Alhamdulilah,pada 14 disember yang lalu,selesai satu projek HBS yang bertajuk Symbian,Google&Apple in the Mobile Space (A).Kumpulan kami terdiri dari 7 orang iaitu saya nor fatin,fatin zulaikha,noor afifah,nur hidayah salleh,nadia samsudin,nur syakila dan fairuz amalina.
kumpulan kami telah mendapat soalan no6 iaitu:"What innovation can be introduce in improving mobile phone industries in terms of communities uses and work???"
Dan Kumpulan kami telah membuat innovation to improve mobile phone industries which is:
1. GPS - no need to type. just talk to the device,so it will locate the location you want to go. ease your work especially while you're driving.
2. Make mobile phone as a credit card.. no need to use wallet anymore..other people will not know how much money that we have.
3. Use fingerprint or voice to unlock the phone.
4. Charge battery using solar energy.. As we are leading to green live,by using solar energy, we'll use less electric.
5. using auto-cad in mobile phone. ease the engineer to work,anytime they have any idea, just draw it in mobile phone.
6. Use mobile phone as projector.
A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can easily be accessed, managed, and updated. In one view, databases can be classified according to types of content: bibliographic, full-text, numeric, and images.
TYPES OF DATABASE
Databases may be small or large,limited in accessibility or widely accessible.Databases may be classified into four types:individual,company,distributed,and commercial.
The individual database is also called a microcomputer database.It is a collection of integrated files primarily used by just one person.
Company databases are usually stored on a central server and accessed by multiple people.These databases are typically used for company operations.
Distributed database is spread out geographically;not all data is physically located in one place;it is accessible by communication links.
Commercial databases are generally enormous and cover particular subjects;also known as information utilities and data banks.
DATABASE USES AND ISSUES
Data warehouses are a new type of database that supports data mining.Data mining is a technique for searching and exploring databases for related information and patterns.
Databases available for general and specific business directories,demographic data,business statistical information,text databases and web databases.
Two Important security concerns are illegal use of data and unauthorized access.Most organizations use firewalls to protect their internal networks.